Thursday, December 3, 2009

2009 Sea Witch Festival


On Saturday Oct 24th.....I walked in the Sea Witch Festival Parade in Rehoboth Beach.  As this was a costume parade, I was dressed as the "Witchy Pageant Queen".  Although it was pouring rain in Wilmington and Dover, the clouds parted and the sun came out for a few hours in Rehoboth......enabling the parade to continue as scheduled.

Despite the sun and warm temperature, it was very windy that day.  I was asked to assist in getting one of the 3 LARGE balloons down the street.  It made for a very interesting walk....I was sure that i was going to lift off and blow away a few times.  My son DJ was there also (with the spray painted red hair) and he helped me to keep the balloon under control.  What a fun day it was!


No comments:

Post a Comment