Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mrs Delaware 2009 pageant
















On March 15th I competed in the Mrs Delaware 2009 pageant at the Baby Grand, Grand Opera House in Wilmington, Delaware. I had a wonderful time and made some truly fabulous pageant friends. I obviously had no idea what i was doing, or some of the "pageant rules", but I'm learning. Two of the beautiful women that shared a dressing room with me won titles....Maureen won 2nd runner up and Marci won the title of Mrs Delaware, United States 2009... Congratulations ladies. Everyone hears horror stories of cattiness backstage, but that was not my experience at all. These were the nicest, most generous women in Delaware....and everyone helped everyone else.
I had such a wonderful time, that i am planning to compete again in the coming year....so I am Currently Mrs Christiana, US 2009 and Mrs Christiana, US 2010.





No comments:

Post a Comment